Travel through the seasons of fine culinary preparation with a modern approach to wine tasting and pairing.
Each dinner experience offers seating options to accommodate groups of 4 to 10 people per table. Elements large ballroom will safely distance each table 10 ft. apart. Each table will be prepped and cleaned specifically for your private reservation as there is only 1 seating for each dinner event. Event pricing excludes added tax and gratuity.
All events begin at 6pm. Located downtown Naperville on the 2nd floor of Hotel Indigo, overlooking the Riverwalk
Executive Chef Zac Rogers will lead you through a culinary journey of seasonal ingredient selection, classic and modern preparations and thoughtful blending of flavors. Each event will offer:
- A narrative on cooking methods to understand the fundamentals of building the perfect plate
- Chef’s recipes to assist you in recreating the culinary delights with family and friends
- Private dining experience in our grand ballroom including 4 and 5 course seasonal menus
- A seasonal array of market provisions will be offered from each dinner series. Patrons will enjoy access to purchase prepackaged food items for at home family and social occasions
Wine professionals and Sommeliers
across the country have partnered with Elements to select and pair wine for each event. Focusing on West Coast regional and International wineries, the wine component for each event allows you to experience an array of wine styles, techniques and regions. Each event will offer:
- Personal narrative of introduction for each wine grouping along with interactive participation
- Generous pours of each wine to compliment every course throughout the dining experience
- Opportunity to buy selected wines at Industry pricing and deeper discounts for full case orders
Join our Elements team for these experiential evenings of true culinary fascination alongside the opportunity to taste and enjoy wines from aplilations all over the world. Each dinner series will sell out at a max of 50 people – special VIP seating when booking 3 or more dinner series events at one time. All dinner reservations are prepaid.
OCTOBER 16: West coast culinary expressions / Wines from private vineyards of Paul Hobbs: $95
OCTOBER 23: Farmer’s Market Celebration Menu / Wines from the Sonoma Coast: $85
NOVEMBER 5: Chef Zac’s top Napa restaurant repeats / single vineyard wines for the Napa Valley: $95
NOVEMBER 13: Culinary tour through northern Italy / regional wines from Tuscany $85
DECEMBER 4: Foods for the season & Holiday classics / wines from the central coast & Paso Robles: $110
DECEMBER 11: A night of French classical / Favorite expressions of French Wines: $110